• Announcements

• eel man

Surfcaster's 2016 Reboot!   09/21/2016

Howdy, folks. I know this is way overdue, and the damage is probably already done, but after weeks of working with the database I've finally wiped out all of the spam posts and topics. This was no easy task, considering there were three-quarters of a million bogus posts and nearly three hundred thousand bogus topics. Once a hacker/spammer network finds a vulnerability, they send out automated programs that basically destroy a database like this. Over the past couple weeks I've migrated all of the good data into a more current, secure platform with the hopes that we can somehow rebuild. New member registration is tightened way up, and a third-party spam monitoring service is in place. I've also invested in an awesome new gallery extension,  allowing members to create, manage, and share image galleries. Please give it a try, and let me know if there are any issues. I'm still testing and working out the bugs. Surfcaster's forums were once an amazing resource for everyone to enjoy, and we're hoping it can once again build back up. The main site (non-forums) is pretty banged up, but once the forums are complete my next task is to re-invent that as well. Spread the word. Hope to see a lot of you back! Cheers, Andrew
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ankles2

WHATS UP IN R.I.?

11 posts in this topic

The Coventry Courier is sold at ...

05/05/2005

Email to a friendPost a CommentPrinter-friendly

The Coventry Courier is pleased to offer free access to this website so that members of the community and folks who live in distant places can view our top stories, sports coverage, and a sampling of our award-winning community news.

... But ONLY our print edition features our award-winning community news and photography, along with letters to the editor and viewpoints, obituaries, additional sports stories, the "Time Out" section for arts and entertainment, special supplements, circulars from local merchants offering BIG savings ... and more ... The Courier's got it all.

Advertisement

Pick up a copy of The Courier today at the following locations:

Coventry

The Coventry Courier Office, 45 Reservoir Road, Unit 8 (Across from Coventry High School, in American Painting And Sandblasting Building - Upstairs)

Daily Grind - (Blockbuster Plaza) Tiogue Ave.

Stop & Shop - 900 Tiogue Ave.

Xtra Mart / Mobil - 851 Tiogue Ave

Cumberland Farms - 787 Tiogue Ave

Hess - 764 Tiogue Ave

Shell - Morning Rush Donuts (640 Washington St.)

Cumberland Farms #1205 - 704 Main St.

Cumberland Farms -#1250- Knotty Oak

General Store - 10 Hope Furnace Road

Coventry Mart - #1248 - 100 Main St

Tiogue Convenience

Getty Station - Tiogue Ave

Brooks Drug - 719 Tiogue Ave

Veteran's Market - 182 Arnold Rd

Pawtuxet Valley Pharmacy

Jerry's Supermarket - Main St @ Rt. 117

Deceantis Ice Cream - Flat River Road

Coventry Town Mart - 2244 Flat River Rd.

Murphy's Mobil - 2291 Flat River Rd.

Summit General Store - Near Rte 102 & Rte 117

Tom's Market - 821 Tiogue Ave

Anthony's Wine & Spirit - Tiogue Ave

Venus Pizza - Tiogue Ave

West Greenwich

Big River Sunoco - Rte 3 @ I-95

Shell - Rte 3 @ I-95

Cumberland Farms #1219 - 1600 Nooseneck Hill (Rte 3)

West Greenwich Liquors - 1780 Victory Hwy

Or, subscribe today to take advantage of two great offers, just for subscribing to The Courier - a FREE $15 gift card from a local supermarket OR another offer for a free manicure ($16 value). Call (401) 885-1230 for more information.

Court limits gay marriage 30 Mar 2006 18:47 GMT

... to legalize gay marriage ruled today that same-sex couples from states where gay marriage is ... sent the cases of gay couples from Rhode Island and New York back to Superior Court, ...

Zippy?

Are you doing advertisement? Or is that something to help in Rhode Island...

What an odd post :P from an odd fellow :P

someone asked for news in RI so I gave them info on where to get it

:P Zippy you wise-a$$.

to attempt to answer the question, based on the reports and the people I have been talking to, the schoolies are not really in yet at the west wall or other schoolie spots. Holdovers are getting active I hear though.

Zippy, now I know you have a sick (but fun) sense of humor... :P

Awesome... I still had to check as my brain doesn't get it right now... I forget everything and then remember to late! :lol:

Hahahh! :P

way to go charlie A ! thanks :banana:

my nephew said this week it would start and it seems he was right. cant wait to get down there.

hey all anyone got any news if the stripers are starting to run down the Pawcatuck River this week? i was up there last sunday it was cold and very quiet. we did the seals to keep us company anyway. hoping they will be showing up soon with this nice warm spell.