• Announcements

• eel man

Surfcaster's 2016 Reboot!   09/21/2016

Howdy, folks. I know this is way overdue, and the damage is probably already done, but after weeks of working with the database I've finally wiped out all of the spam posts and topics. This was no easy task, considering there were three-quarters of a million bogus posts and nearly three hundred thousand bogus topics. Once a hacker/spammer network finds a vulnerability, they send out automated programs that basically destroy a database like this. Over the past couple weeks I've migrated all of the good data into a more current, secure platform with the hopes that we can somehow rebuild. New member registration is tightened way up, and a third-party spam monitoring service is in place. I've also invested in an awesome new gallery extension,  allowing members to create, manage, and share image galleries. Please give it a try, and let me know if there are any issues. I'm still testing and working out the bugs. Surfcaster's forums were once an amazing resource for everyone to enjoy, and we're hoping it can once again build back up. The main site (non-forums) is pretty banged up, but once the forums are complete my next task is to re-invent that as well. Spread the word. Hope to see a lot of you back! Cheers, Andrew
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
derekb1983

short fish :(

5 posts in this topic

just got back from fishing bloody point in newington.........3 cambodians excuse spelling...........they had over 40 short fish im talking anywhere from 12 inches to 16 inches as soon as they saw me they took right off........i got there plate # called fish and game but they were closed of course........could somebody post a # where i could call if this happens again im gonna place my report to fish and game tomorrow with the plate #

that would have been 40 or so more keepers that we could catch in a few years!

just not right B)

I used to stop there once in a while to take a few casts or wade that cove on the upstream side.

Have not gone this year cause the last time I was there, it was so trashed, I was thoroughly disgusted.

Wasn't there an incident in that location last year when a dead body was discovered?

NH Game Thief 1-800-344-4262

ME Game Thief 1-800-253-7887

yeah there was a dead body found there i forgot about that....yeah that place is trashed i use to catch alot of fish in that cove 6 or so years back its too bad theres so much trash down there

The dead body was the last poacher caught there. :banana:

as for the # to call try 911 then tell em that they were catching undersized fish and when you approached then they pulled out a gun and threatened you with it.just make sure you don't give the cops you real name or you'll be the one they arrest when they get finished pepper spaying and pistol whipping your poachers.

( Just kidding ) B)