• Announcements

• eel man

Surfcaster's 2016 Reboot!   09/21/2016

Howdy, folks. I know this is way overdue, and the damage is probably already done, but after weeks of working with the database I've finally wiped out all of the spam posts and topics. This was no easy task, considering there were three-quarters of a million bogus posts and nearly three hundred thousand bogus topics. Once a hacker/spammer network finds a vulnerability, they send out automated programs that basically destroy a database like this. Over the past couple weeks I've migrated all of the good data into a more current, secure platform with the hopes that we can somehow rebuild. New member registration is tightened way up, and a third-party spam monitoring service is in place. I've also invested in an awesome new gallery extension,  allowing members to create, manage, and share image galleries. Please give it a try, and let me know if there are any issues. I'm still testing and working out the bugs. Surfcaster's forums were once an amazing resource for everyone to enjoy, and we're hoping it can once again build back up. The main site (non-forums) is pretty banged up, but once the forums are complete my next task is to re-invent that as well. Spread the word. Hope to see a lot of you back! Cheers, Andrew
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OSSCA

Pats at S.D.

11 posts in this topic

What do you think the pats need to do to win in sd? Besides stopping tomlinson.

Mistake free football.No turnovers,stupid penalties etc..And try to force some turnovers..If the Pats do that,they can prevail.It's not a lock for San Diego to win,despite what most in the national media say..

I think the Pat's offence is key. Ball control, keep the "D" rested, score and keep the pressure on their rookie QB. And NO turnovers. If the Pats win, I think we got #4

This year reminds me alot of the Pat's run in 01,the year they beat the Rams..Nobody gave them much of a chance in any of their playoff games,including the SB..They just won em..Don't get into a shootout with them.Long,ball control drives that eat up the clock. Make Rivers try and beat you...

the best team of the year vs. the beat team of the decade....... defence needs to be in top form i think or they are done

No doubt the "D" needs to be on top of their game,dillon and maroney and faulk need to run hard so brady isn't forced into throwing on 3rd down.I think they've done a good job limiting turnovers in the last couple games.A little side note, i heard on the news tonight that the chargers instructed ticket agents not to sell tickets to people outside of so cal ,belichicks response was "seriously?" then went on to say "i'm not involved with ticket sales i'm here to coach a team"..The shocked look on his face was priceless

I think Goskowsky is gonna play a major role and will be up to the task.

Pats by 2-3 field goals.

Anyone else have the same nightmare last night that next weeks game between the Pats and Indy will come down to the end of the game and Vinatieri on the field.... :lol:

Yeah,it was painful watching Adam nail all those field goals.

Oh WOW. Classic. It definitely reminded me of the wins the Pats pulled off in thier past Superbowl runs. They just hang in there against all odds and then Mr. Cool takes over in the 4th quarter. This one will definitely be remembered as one of those great games.