• Announcements

• eel man

Surfcaster's 2016 Reboot!   09/21/2016

Howdy, folks. I know this is way overdue, and the damage is probably already done, but after weeks of working with the database I've finally wiped out all of the spam posts and topics. This was no easy task, considering there were three-quarters of a million bogus posts and nearly three hundred thousand bogus topics. Once a hacker/spammer network finds a vulnerability, they send out automated programs that basically destroy a database like this. Over the past couple weeks I've migrated all of the good data into a more current, secure platform with the hopes that we can somehow rebuild. New member registration is tightened way up, and a third-party spam monitoring service is in place. I've also invested in an awesome new gallery extension,  allowing members to create, manage, and share image galleries. Please give it a try, and let me know if there are any issues. I'm still testing and working out the bugs. Surfcaster's forums were once an amazing resource for everyone to enjoy, and we're hoping it can once again build back up. The main site (non-forums) is pretty banged up, but once the forums are complete my next task is to re-invent that as well. Spread the word. Hope to see a lot of you back! Cheers, Andrew
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
apmaurosr

Anglers, hunters represented on Christie Transition Team

1 post in this topic

Congratulations to the outdoorsmen and outdoorwomen of NJ for all of their hard work and support for Gov elect Christie. As a result of your efforts conservationists will have representation on the Transition New Jersey sub-committee for Environmental Protection, which is chaired by Hon. Marcia Karrow.

Well done!

http://dancirucci.blogspot.com/2009/11/chr...nounces-more-co ...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christie Announces More Committee Members

New Jersey Governor-Elect Chris Christie announced today additional members of the Transition New Jersey sub-committees, including Environmental Protection... These sub-committees will conduct a top to bottom review of their respective government department and agency.

Environmental Protection

Chair, The Honorable Marcia Karrow

Former State Senator, 23rd District

John Abene President,

Delphi Energy

Peter deNeufville

Chairman, Voltaix, L.L.C.

Anthony Mauro, Sr.

Chairman, New Jersey Outdoor Alliance

David Pringle Campaign Director,

New Jersey Environmental Federation

Steve Santola, Esq.